Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Another week goes by ...



I know, I know. I have not posted anything for a while... THings have been crazy busy here at work and I never have time to do it. After I am done work normally it's way too late for me to want to sit in front of the computer and type anything. And YES I do work even though my blog makes it look like I am always traveling ... ;-)

Well last weekend was uneventfull... involved a lot of drinking and going out to clubs and some shopping and preparing the apartment for the big arrival of the week. Mila is finally getting to Singapore so I decided to decorate a bit. By "decorating" I mean I finally bought a bed, bedside tables and a plant (now that someone will remember to give it some water) and I hired a cleaning lady!

Now I am wondering if I will actually have time or space in my fridge for any food. Right now it's full of booze. Funnny thing is that I never drink home so I end up with my fridge full of booze all the time... I guess it's not such a bad thing.

Some more GREAT news are:

Jason and Callie had a baby girl: "... Carmen Jade is doing well as are both Callie and I. We are now almost 1 month in and apart from a lack of sleep everything is going well so far...."

Roberta and Flavio are arranging the last details to come visit in July and we are planning a little weekend trip to Thailand to meet them... probably Ko Phi Phi.

Marcia and Tobin are moving to Australia ... one more place I can go visit. NICE !

Mi arrives this week ... =D yeah I know I mentioned before.


I still have to download the rest of my Paris Pics and post some wedding ones but I do not have any of them yet.... will get to it sometime soon ! Hopefully I will not forget !

Hope everyone is well ... Miss you all !

Me








BTW. Julia is way to lazy to update her own blog and asked me to say hi to her family (specially mom) and friends since they started to follow my blog instead. =)

1 comment:

mountaindog said...

Ah ha! Hi there, Sandro! It sounds like things are going well in your life. Me, I now dream of sleep...


... but wouldn't change a thing!

Cheers,