Sunday, August 20, 2006

Some news




I have been stupid busy with life and had absolutely no time to write.

Let's see what's new:

My Mom is coming to visit next week. I am very excited to see her and be able to show what our life has been like this year.

Last thursday I turned 30 and had an amazing dinner with Mi on Mt Faber. I was an uneventfull birthday as we are still adapting to the new life and friends. i am pretty sure that if I was in Vancouver, the party would have been HUGE but for this time in life, I think I had the best time I could ask for.

I am operating my knee in 2 weeks on sept, 1st. Next 6 months will probably be one the longest in my life. Lots of physio to come.

2 weeks ago we went to the Night Safari on Singapore Zoo with Kyle and Leigh. It is very touristy but quite an experience where you go inside a cage full of bats and they can fly right by your head. They were HUGE too. Very creepy.




I went sailing again last weekend on foxy lady and got back doing some triming. 2 races and 2 first places. We had winds up to almost 30 knots and had a blast. Today there is a party on the dock after the ragatta and we are thinking about heading there for a beer.





This pic is from Last night on Manuels place before going out to a wine bar. These are some of my good friends here. Manuel (German) and Mimi (India), Kyle and Leigh (Canada) ... something tells me I do not need to say who is who. =)


I will try to find more time and get back to my 1 post a week thing.
Cheers....

2 comments:

Milena said...

Hey, I love the 'Night Safari' picture: it makes me look as tall as Kyle! ; )

Beijinhos!

Sarah said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BRAZILIAN!! CHEERS!