Tuesday, July 03, 2007

New Toys

Been out for a while ... SUPER HIPER BUSY with work. 11 hour days and weekends are not really my concept of fun but .... you gotta do what you gotta do right ?

Last weekend I finally had a weekend off and a couple of visitors... It was AWESOME having Marcia and Tobin here. We did some sightseeing with them and had a great time. I do not have the pics yet but will be posting them here soon. Marcia left yesterday back to Perth and Tobin is with us till next week doing a course here.

Finally I have some time to come back to life. I started wakeboarding again and that's been great.
Been a bit tired from the gym workouts so decided to step back with the physio a bit and get back outside on the water where I belong.



This past week I bought a new Kite (monkeykite Griffin 12) and a new board. It's pretty exciting and started praying for wind this coming weekend. We are heading to Trikora for a kitesurfing weekend. REALLY hope it blows.

Yesterday I picked up a new board as well... an 2006 North Jaime Pro (127x39) VERY COOL.



GREAT news is we are heading home on august 3rd for a couple of weeks. I CANNOT wait to see everyone specially the little one and meet all of Mila's family... we are both counting the days.

No comments: