Friday, December 07, 2007

Long time no see

I know... I have been a bit of a slacker with the Blog.
Life had been good... actually great. Missing Brazil a LOT as usual and missing all in Vancouver as well. It's been almost 2 years I have gone away from Canada and almost 10 away from Brazil.
It is INSANE how life goes by FAST.

Let's see what's new on our world.... Maite is growing fast and we have been following it closely from far away (at least we can do that nowadays)

Mi is working quite a lot. Right now she is in Taiwan and lately she's been to Hong Kong, Australia and New Zealand training managers for Fedex... SOO COOL... she makes me proud. =D

I have been working like a mad men as well... CloneWars is the most intensive FX show I have ever worked on and the onde I am doing with the smallest fx crew I was ever a part of. The show is looking great and it is quite rewarding after all the long hours spent on it. Everyone working on it and having a chance to see it thinks it's gonna be a BIG HIT. I sure hope so.

Lately I had a chance to work with some really talented people from ILM. One of the guys there, Joel came here to help and train for 6 weeks and it was a great opportunity to push the fx of the show even further. He showed to be a great professional and friend... Hope we have a chance to work together again in a close future... Maybe I will go visit sometime. :)

It would be a chance to see all in Vancouver and San Fran.

The Monsoon season is here and last weekend we had some AWESOME winds. Spent 3 days kiting in Indonesia for that weekend and got back to some old tricks I was doing before blowing my knee.

Not sure if I mentioned that I am going to start sailing on a TP52 over here... it's an awesome boat and I am looking forward to it ... A LOT.

Anyways ... enough about me for now... Hope to get some news from all of you over the world as time runs fast and we loose touch...

Cheers.
Me

No comments: