Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Home sweet Home

Well ... after a while house hunting I finally got a place. It is a 2 bedroom ground floor apartment. Unfortunately it does not have a patio but it is about 2 times the size of my old Vancouver apartment.... The area is called East Coast. It is a 5 min walk to the beach. 15 min bike ride to work.


The Pool .... and the tennis court on the background. We also have a bbq, gym and squash courts (maybe Marinho and Hudson wanna come play with me).

Office
Living Room
Bedroom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sandro! Looks too nice to be true! I am so happy to see you are already travelling around to remote islands, sailing and having a super great time in the sun!

Gabi told me about the job opennings... hmmm... very tempting! Are they looking for programmers too? I guess you're not missing Vancouver hey!

Sarah said...

I am glad to hear and see that you are getting settled over there. Looks like you are having fun too! So happy you are on our growing Lucasfilm team! See you soon over video conference (or in person in August!).

Anonymous said...

Hey, não compra tudo pro ap sozinho não... Me espera que eu tou chegando!!!

Felipe Simoes said...

Vida dura heim meu irmao.. Vida dura..

Inveja?? Quem?? Eu??? Naaaaaaao Magina!

Abracao, e nem preciso desejar boa sorte...

To muito feliz por voce Sandrao!