Saturday, July 22, 2006

Slowing down

This week I was supposed to play on my first soccer match but destiny was against it.

On the training session on wednesday I took a big fall and hurt my right knee pretty bad. I visited a doctor next morning and after an xray I found out that either the meniscus or a ligament was thorn. So now it's lay back and relax time. No more sports for a while.

Hopefully I can get better this week as I was planning to go to Trikora again but I kindda have the feeling it will take a while to heal and I really want it to heal properly ...

Maybe that is the only way to slow me down. I already started reading a book (Deception Point by Dan Brown) and fixed my guittar. Maybe now that I will have more time I will learn how to play it.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Heya San... Take it easy with that knee!! You'll just have to go and hang out at the beach and stuff. Hmmmm.... that actually doesn't sound too bad ;) Get a little sun... have a drink or two... I'm getting a little jealous!

Take care,

Ka