Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tioman Chapter II

This is what the trips and work here is like ... 8 people, 9 passports. It's a great experience to be able to meet and learn so much about all the different cultures and people in this country.

More on this very soon ...

Tioman trip this time was very cool again ... The travelers consisted of Ben (as always), Pedro, Ivy, Manuel and Mimi, MIng, Sonny and me. I kindda organized this one. I say kindda because I just called Denis, a diving instructor from Tioman and a friend, and asked him to book "something for 8 people. He booked the only thing he could find and we were on our way to the Island. Price for accomodation was 15 RM a night per room. That's something like 5 bucks US. It was simple but enought.

We played a lot of cards, drank as usual and met a few more people among them: Sarah (dive Master), Pieter (diver - who took the photos), Tery (canadian), Donata, Alberto and Ulax from Italy and Amelie and Sophie from France.

On saturday me and Pedro went scubadiving. The rest of the time was reserved to eating, relaxing, drinking and recovering from drinking. I am getting withdrawl from extreme sports now... starting to sweat.

In 2 weeks I will be going to Brazil for Juli and Edu's wedding. I CANNOT WAIT.

Here are some pics as usual




1 comment:

Kat said...

Hiya San.... and I thought all those passports were YOURS!;P Keep the stories of your adventures coming!