Saturday, April 22, 2006

Finally Kiteboarding...


Today I finally went kitesurfing in Singapore. I had a GREAT session and met a bunch of the local kitesurfing crowd. Tommorrow I may be heading to Batam (Indonesia) for the day with some of them to go wakeboarding on a cable park.

Monday should come with some new pictures for the blog. Trying to figure out how to get a pic from my phone to the computers is hard when you do not have your own setup at home.

I have been missing a lot of things lately . . . Mi, family, friends, Vancouver, my CRV, etc... not necessarilly in this order. ;-)

It's funny to see the way I see Vancouver and Canada now. On the almost 8 years I lived there, I learned to see and call it home. My friends there became part of my family and I miss each and every one of you in ways that I can't even describe. I really hope I manage to keep in touch and I see this blog as one of the ways to keep you all in my life.

Well ... that's enough emotional talk for now.

Cheers. Me

5 comments:

Sarah said...

I know EXACTLY how you feel. You are not alone.

Your 'home' is your heart. Your friends and family are always in that spot. You will always have them no matter where you are.

Hang in there! It's going to be an adventure you'll tell your children one day.

Anonymous said...

We're with you Sandro!

A big fat BC hug to you!

Anonymous said...

It was so good to talk to you this week. We miss you very much too!!
I am sure we will all be together again one day, because that is what family does :-)
Muito maneiro saber que ja esta fazendo Kite ai. Mande mais fotos!!
Se cuida San e curta o Brasil por nos!
Com amor,
Ananda

Anonymous said...

Sindrosity! You look like you're having a blast out there, it's been a long time bro but I still think about the good times in Van.
Take care!

Shummer

Anonymous said...

Hey friend... You can't say that to me... I miss your friendship too and I have to say : "thank you very much for the last conversations..." enjoy a lot your life... you deserve the best...
beijocas no coracao amiguinho... extensivo pra Mi...